Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Some recent work...

The force is strong in my family :)
This was an image that was tons of fun to do. I finally got the opportunity to use both my son and my wife in a SWG card and it's currently a BG Desktop at SWG TCG web site. My son is a HUGE star wars fan, so he really got a kick out of dressing up as a padawan (however he was bummed that he wasn't using the lightsaber tho)




Boll Deevil
This is a weekly exercise that Jon Schindehette http://artorder.blogspot.com/ puts together. It's a great exercise and really a fantastic way to keep yourself loose. I am in the middle of a couple of pieces for DnD and SoE so I decided it would be a perfect time to play around with speed painting. I gave myself a 1 hour time limit and came pretty close to hitting it. It's not as finished as I normally work, but it was fun to work with a set of limitations. Enjoy:

"Basically, we've taken a small and not very terrifying (unless you are a farmer) Boll Weevel and tossed him into the D&D Easy-Make Monster Maker™ and popped out the Boll Deevil. A terrifying incarnation of epic proportions...sometimes."


No comments: