Friday, June 26, 2009

New Web design and IMC wrap up.

I apologies for the lack of updates from the IMC. The internet there was painfully slow, and considering I didn't finish painting most nights until 2 or 3am, I just didn't have the energy to post stuff. IMHO there was something really special about that class. I can't quite put my finger on why or what it is, but I think most of us realized that it was an amazing week. I think/ hope that we are in the middle of a new golden age for illustration. Maybe it's just my love for the art, but I believe in a century or two, when art historians look back at our time, the frazetta's and vallejo's will define our culture. Once the last coat of oils dry, I'll post the piece I made for the class.

And if you haven't noticed I redesigned my web site to make it easier for AD's to bookmark and forward my work. Less glam and more function is the idea.

No comments: